County Taxes

You can look up your Morgan County taxes online at:

At all three sites, you can search by your last name or use your District, Map, and Parcel number. (Start with District=Rock Gap, Map=1A).[Lots in sections Q, R and S will start with District=Bath, Map=9A.]

If you don’t know your parcel number, use the Morgan County GIS map to locate your lot. Use the Plus sign in the upper left corner to zoom in on the CMA area. The parcel number is annotated on the map. (Note: Your Parcel Number is not your CMA Lot Number)

Example for Lots E and F: (6=District of Rock Gap, 1A=Map, Last number is your parcel number.)

Print a copy of the online bill and send it with your payment to:
Morgan County Sheriff’s Tax Office
77 Fairfax Street, Room 104
Berkeley Springs, WV 25411

For questions, you can call the tax office at (304) 258-8562.