Who do I contact about potholes, downed trees, or other road issues?

If you encounter any issues with CMA roads – paved or gravel – please contact the Site Manager.

Please provide the location of the issue – and if you can send a photo, even better!

If there is a downed tree blocking the roadway, please contact Steve Katz, CMA Board President and provide an approximately location. You can also reach him at 304-258-9329.